Friday, February 22, 2008

My TOU

Please do not claim my WordArt as your own.

These images may not be reproduced for sale or redistributed in any way (including E-Bay and the like) without written permission from the designer.

These files are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.

Contact me at bnbharty@gmail.com with any commercial use inquiries.

Please leave the file names intact.

In all circumstances, do not use these images for obscene, defamatory, immoral works, or any other use prohibited by law.

If you post or sumbit scrapbook pages or other projects on-line or for publication using these images, please give credit to elegant WordArt.

Feel free to modify the images (size, color, etc.) as it suits your layouts or projects. Happy scrapping!

Bethany - http://elegantwordart2.blogspot.com

4 comments:

aliabader said...

Hi there! Love your Work!

I need to make a few posters to decorate my husband's office. I already have some quotations that I would like to use.
Please tell me how we can cooperate.

Thanks a lot,
Alia

Christina's Creations said...

Hi Bethany,

I just sent you an email about someone possibly breaking your TOU: http://krissy-scraps.blogspot.com/2011/02/new-years-elements-freebie.html

-Christina

scrapperbess said...

I just found you on the net while searhing for wordart in re: Memorial Day! I feel like I have hit a gold mind of wonderful words and phrases for my pages. Word art is one of my favorite emblishments, and look forward to finding lots of great messages for my scrapbooks on my children and grandchildren. Thank you so much for allowing us to use your work!

Bets

scrapperbess said...

I just found you on the net! I love your work, and can't believe your wordart is free!!! Are, have I misunderstood? I love the flavor of your work. It speaks directly to my style of scrapping. Wordart is by far my favorite emblishment, and I love using it on pages about my children and grandchildren. Thank you so much for allowing us to use your work on our pages.